Holladay Lions Recreation Center
1661 E Murray-Holladay Rd,
Holladay, UT 84117
Holladay Lions Recreation Center is a great place to work! It is located in Holladay and offers a wide variety of youth and adult sports programs for which we are always hiring, birthday parties, rentals, fitness classes and more! Facility amenities include an indoor pool, hot tub, gymnasium, drop-in day care, fitness equipment and amenities, and an indoor walking track.
Employee perks include flexible hours, a free center pass for current employees (only), and working in a fun and positive environment.
JOIN OUR TEAM and APPLY TODAY!
We are currently seeking motivated, reliable, people-friendly staff in the follow areas:
- Email Natalie at NNorman@slco.org for lifeguard positions, Email Talia Tstivender@slco.org for swim instructor positions
- Lifeguard (all shifts, early morning and mid day is NEEDED! Please list what times you could work in the application process.)
- Lifeguard Trainee (all shifts, early morning and mid day is NEEDED! Please list what times you could work in the application process.)
- Head Lifeguard
- Lifeguard Supervisor
- Group Lesson Swim Instructor
- Private Swim Instructor
- Water Aerobics Instructor (must have primary group certification upon hire)
- Arthritis Aerobics Instructor (must have arthritis instructor certification upon hire)
- Youth Sport Instructors / Clinicians
- Youth Sport Officials / Referees
- Outdoor Soccer
- Youth Teeball & Coach Pitch Baseball
- Youth Sport Site Supervisors
- Youth Jr. Jazz Basketball [Email Blake at Bcratsley@slco.org for 7 & 8th grade program]
- Youth Outdoor Soccer
- Youth Teeball / Coach Pitch Baseball
- Adult Sport Site Supervisor
- Adult Volleyball Drop-in Program
- Adult Womens Basketball League
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (must have current primary group certification upon hire)
- Fitness Room Attendant Email Cameron at CBarenbrugge@slco.org]
Custodian - part time Email Scott at Scase@slco.org
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
An "At Will", FLSA non-exempt employee who is not eligible for County benefits and who must work an average of 29 hours or less per week or an average of 129 hours or less per month.
- Must work an average of 29 hours or less per week or an average of 129 hours or less per month.
- Must comply with SLCo Parks & Recreation "Conditions of Employment" guidelines for age 14/15 employees (restricted schedules and hours at Holladay Lions RC only).
- Are not eligible for County benefits except as otherwise provided for by policy.
- Are not considered merit employees.
- Are "at will" employees who may be terminated for any reason, without notice, and without a pre-termination hearing.