Available Jobs @ Mick Riley Maintenance Shop
421 East Vine Street
Murray, UT 84107
- Perform general golf course grounds and facility maintenance to include, but not be limited to: snow removal, cleanup of litter and debris, pruning trees and shrubs, cleaning restrooms, maintaining signage, repairing fencing, painting, watering, raking, weeding, digging, etc., by using appropriate hand and power tools and equipment. Perform grass seeding, sod installation, mowing, aerating and top-dressing of fairways, roughs, tees and greens by: using an appropriate grass seed and application rate.
- Perform minor maintenance and repair to the course and facilities which may include painting, carpentry, electrical, concrete finishing and other appropriate trade skills. Perform sand trap maintenance.Perform procedures used for changing cup locations on the greens in accordance with the United States Golf Association (USGA) recommendations and ensure the cups and plugs are set at appropriate heights.
- Operate a variety of light, medium and specialized equipment as required to complete assigned work tasks.
An "At Will", FLSA non-exempt employee who is not eligible for County benefits and who must work an average of 29 hours or less per week or an average of 129 hours or less per month.
- Must work an average of 29 hours or less per week or an average of 129 hours or less per month.
- Are not eligible for County benefits except as otherwise provided for by policy.
- Are not considered merit employees.
- Are "at will" employees who may be terminated for any reason, without notice, and without a pre-termination hearing.